Notary services are currently unavailable at KML. We recommend you contact the Suffield Town Clerk office.
Please note: Notaries do not offer legal advice and cannot certify copies of vital records such as birth, marriage and death certificates.
What to Bring
- 2 forms of identification, as required by Connecticut state law
- One must feature a photograph of the signer or a physical description. Examples include a valid driver’s license, a valid passport from any country (in a language the notary can read) or a valid state identification card.
- One must feature the signature of the signer. Examples include a signed credit card, a signed library card, or a signed work identification card.
- Birth certificates and social security cards are NOT considered acceptable identification.
- Document(s) requiring notarization. Do NOT sign until you are in the presence of the notary and are prompted to do so.
- Any witnesses required for the notarization the specific document(s)