What do I need for a Kent Memorial Library Card?
Connecticut residents must apply for a card from the town in which they live. Suffield residents must apply for a new card in-person at the library and bring the following:
Suffield Residents over 18
- Photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport, or State of Connecticut ID).
- If you have recently moved to town and your ID does not reflect your new address, also bring an official piece of mail (i.e. utility bill or mortgage bill) with your name for proof of residency.
Suffield Residents under 18:
- Your guardian must be present to apply for a library card.
- Guardians must provide ID and proof of residency.
Out of State Residents
- Give us a call to discuss applying for a KML card.
Have more questions?
Call us at (860) 668-3896 and we will be glad to help you.