The Kent Memorial Library is dedicated to serving the community by providing learning resources and information services that support and improve individual, family, and community life.
The Kent Memorial Library is dedicated to providing access to information for its users. The Library upholds the principles of intellectual freedom and the public’s right to know by providing people of all ages with access and guidance to information and collections that reflect all points of view.
- treat each person in a courteous and attentive manner;
- give all individuals the same consideration and level of service;
- act in accordance with the intent of library policies and procedures.
- Exhibit: State of Connecticut Records Retention Schedule M11 – Library, Museum, Special Collection, and Archival Records (11/2013)
- Exhibit: Kent Memorial Library Mission and Philosophy Statement
- Exhibit: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Service Animal Requirements
Patron Concerns Policy – Last Updated 2023