KENT MEMORIAL LIBRARY UPDATE – GRAB&GO PICK-UP SERVICE
Effective December 18th, The Kent Memorial Library in Suffield is pleased to announce the offering a Grab&Go Pick-Up Service for library materials!
Curbside Pick-Up Service hours will be as follows:*
Monday and Fridays: 10am – 1pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 3p.m.-6p.m.
*Hours and availability subject to change. Please check our website for up-to-date details.
To ensure maximum safety of library staff and library patrons, the following guidelines have been established.
HOW WILL PICKUP WORK?
- Suffield residents with a valid library card may place holds on items from our library via the online KML catalog at suffield.biblio.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 860-668-3896.
- Library patrons may request books, audio, DVDs, etc.. All requests must be made before pick-up.
- After placing your hold, a KML staff member will call you when it is ready for pick up and schedule a pickup time. Items will be checked out on your pickup date. Standard lending periods apply.
- When picking up, park your car, come in the library front (Mary Ann Zak) or side doors to access the top lobby.
- KML Staff will have your bagged items on a table in alphabetical order. Just find your bag, grab it and go!
- All items must be returned into the Book Drop box.
- Patrons will not be permitted to browse the stacks at this time.
All returned items are placed in quarantine for one week before being checked in. All staff wear masks & gloves per CDC Guidelines.
Please note: We will do our very best to honor requests. We will be unable to accommodate requests for items from any other libraries at this time.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you!